Awana Family Clubs - Registration 2017-2018
AWANA RUNS THURSDAYS, SEPTEMBER 21, 2017 THROUGH MAY 10, 2018
Awana is a METKids Club for children between ages 2 (by September 1 of the current year) and Grade 6. The word "Awana" comes from the Bible verse: "Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed" (2 Timothy 2:15). By studying the Bible we can learn all we need to know to live a life approved by God.
Awana is a volunteer led ministry that relies on parent volunteers to run safely and efficiently.
- Puggles is only open to children of weekly (full time) Awana volunteers.
- Cubbies parents must stay on site during club hours and must volunteer a minimum of 16 times per year.
- Sparks and T&T parents (or another relative) must volunteer a minimum of 8 times per year.
- Cubbies, Sparks and T&T - $100 per child
- Puggles - $45 per child
Rebates are available. For information about the Awana costs and the rebate program CLICK HERE
(We would never want the cost of Awana to keep anyone from attending. If you could use financial assistance to pay for your Awana costs please email email@example.com.)
- $0Parent Volunteer
- $45PUGGLES (ages 2 and 3, by September 2017)
- $100CUBBIES (ages 3 and 4, by September 2017) Sold Out
- $100SPARKS (SK to grade 2)
- $100TRUTH & TRAINING (grades 3 to 6) Sold Out