Awana Family Clubs - Registration 2017-2018
AWANA RUNS THURSDAYS, SEPTEMBER 21, 2017 THROUGH MAY 10, 2018
Awana is a METKids Club for children between ages 2 (by September 1 of the current year) and Grade 6. The word "Awana" comes from the Bible verse: "Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed" (2 Timothy 2:15). By studying the Bible we can learn all we need to know to live a life approved by God.
Awana is a volunteer led ministry that relies on parent volunteers to run safely and efficiently.
- Puggles is only open to children of weekly (full time) Awana volunteers.
- Cubbies parents must stay on site during club hours and must volunteer a minimum of 16 times per year.
- Sparks and T&T parents (or another relative) must volunteer a minimum of 8 times per year.
- Cubbies, Sparks and T&T - $100 per child
- Puggles - $45 per child
Rebates are available. For information about the Awana costs and the rebate program CLICK HERE
- $0Parent Volunteer
- $45PUGGLES (ages 2 and 3, by September 2017)
- $100CUBBIES (ages 3 and 4, by September 2017)
- $100SPARKS (SK to grade 2)
- $100TRUTH & TRAINING (grades 3 to 6)